“This may seem like a fake news headline, but it is actually 100% true. A UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, and since no one knows exactly what hit the plane, it by definition was unidentified.
After playing the Minnesota Timberwolves in Minneapolis, the Oklahoma City Thunder took a flight to Chicago for their next game against the Chicago Bulls. On this flight, however, their chartered plane flew into something soaring high above the earth.
Take a look at the picture taken by Thunder star player Carmelo Anthony once the plane arrived safely back on the ground.”
Read more at inspiringday.com
Phil(ip) Schneider died on Januarv 17, 1996, reportedly strangled by a catheter found wrapped around his neck – the bizarre death being dismissed by the authorities as suicide. If the circumstances of his death seem highly controversial, they are matched by the controversy over his public statements uttered shortly before his death.
Phil(ip) Schneider was a self-taught geologist and explosives expert. Of the 129 deep underground facilities Schneider believed the US government had constructed since World War II, he claimed to have worked on 13. Two of these bases were major, including the much rumored bioengineering facility at Dulce, New Mexico. At Dulce, Schneider maintained, “gray” humanoid extraterrestrials worked side by side with American technicians. In 1979, a misunderstanding arose. In the ensuing shootout, 66 Secret Service, FBI and Black Berets were killed along with an unspecified nurnber of “grays”. It was here he received a beam-weapon blast to the chest which caused his later cancer; many have confirmed that a large scar indeed existed.
Schneider maintained that numerous previous attempts had been made on his life, including the removal of the nuts from one of the front wheels of his automobile. He had stated publicly he was a marked man and did not expect to live long. “If I ever ‘commit suicide’,” Schneider told a close friend, “I’ll have been murdered.”
Some of Schneider’s more major accusations are worthy of attention:
- The American government concluded a treaty with “gray” aliens in 1954. This mutual cooperation pact is called the Grenada Treaty.
- The space shuttle has been producing special alloys in orbit. A vacuum is needed for the creation of these special metals, thereby justifying the mandate for a large, permanently manned space station.
- Much of our stealth aircraft technology was developed by back-engineering crashed alien craft.
- AIDS was a population control virus invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory, Chicago, Illionois.
- Unbeknownst to just about everyone, the US government has an earthquake device. Neither the 1995 Kobe earthquake nor the 1989 San Francisco quake had a pulse wave.
- The World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved using small nuclear devices. The melting and pitting of the concrete and the extrusion of metal supporting rods indicated this. (Schneider’s forte, he claimed, was explosives.)
Finally, Phil(ip) Schneider lamented that the democracy he loved no longer existed: we had become instead a technocracy ruled by a shadow government intent on imposing their own view of things on all of us, whether we like it or not. He believed 11 of his best friends had been murdered in the last 22 years, eight of whose deaths had been officially explained as suicides.
Whatever one might think of Phil(ip) Schneider’s claims, it’s clear that he was of particular interest to the FBI and CIA. His widow has stated that intelligence agents thoroughly searched the premises shortly after his death and made off with at least a third of the family photographs.